Novelism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

and darkness quickly steals the light

4 posters

Go down

and darkness quickly steals the light Empty and darkness quickly steals the light

Post by Beatle Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:19 am

and darkness quickly steals the light And_da10

Just a little snap I took near my mom's house. Yes, this kind of beauty can really happen in Houston... X3
Beatle
Beatle
Freelancer
Freelancer

Female
Number of posts : 21
Humor : Que? For a second there, I thought it was illegal to open an umbrella in a bus.
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://padfooted-beatle.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

and darkness quickly steals the light Empty Re: and darkness quickly steals the light

Post by telana_kiarr Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:32 am

Wow, that is beautiful! Is that in our neighborhood?
telana_kiarr
telana_kiarr
Experienced Writer
Experienced Writer

Female
Number of posts : 141
Humor : Er...not exactly sure what this means, but... *ahem* We are the knights who say...NI!
Registration date : 2008-03-05

http://telana-kiarr.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

and darkness quickly steals the light Empty Re: and darkness quickly steals the light

Post by Beatle Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:19 am

No. It would be in my mom's neighborhood near Klein Collins.
Beatle
Beatle
Freelancer
Freelancer

Female
Humor : Que? For a second there, I thought it was illegal to open an umbrella in a bus.

Back to top Go down

Post by telana_kiarr Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:21 am

kewl beans...
telana_kiarr
telana_kiarr
Experienced Writer
Experienced Writer

Female
Number of posts : 141
Humor : Er...not exactly sure what this means, but... *ahem* We are the knights who say...NI!

http://telana-kiarr.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by summer777 Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:19 am

Whoa, thats good!! *thumbs up*
summer777
summer777
Basic Writer
Basic Writer

Female
Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Wozzinator Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:46 am

To make the title look a bit more professional, I would change it to "And Darkness Quickly Steals the Light".

Now, as for the picture: I like it, although it's a little bit bland. I love how the clouds curl around the center, where there's clear sky. Your title adds a whole new element to it, because without the title, it wouldn't be as interesting. I would crop out the houses, but leave a little bit of the tree in. You can't really edit this, since it's not a drawing, so this is all I'll say...

7.5/10

Jamon
Teh Wozzinator
Teh Wozzinator
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Humor : Hahahahaha!! Omigosh, you are AWESOME!! Wait, why do I feel like I answered this wrong????
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatle Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:35 am

-shrugs- thanks! can you explain to me how you think it's bland please? I just was wondering.
Beatle
Beatle
Freelancer
Freelancer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Wozzinator Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:57 pm

Well, I don't really like the houses... it's all right, but the clouds are just a little bit ordinary, I guess.
Teh Wozzinator
Teh Wozzinator
Admin
Admin

Male
Humor : Hahahahaha!! Omigosh, you are AWESOME!! Wait, why do I feel like I answered this wrong????

Back to top Go down

Post by summer777 Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:36 pm

Why are you crtiticizing people's photography? It's not like we can go back and take that picture again and make it look any better. Leave crit to Art and Writing please.
summer777
summer777
Basic Writer
Basic Writer

Female
Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Wozzinator Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:24 am

I'm critiquing the picture to help with later pictures. I'm simply explaining what I liked and what I didn't like.

Also, have you heard of Photoshop? You can crop, darken or lighten, and edit with it. It wouldn't work as well as in a drawing, but it's still editable.

It's also to help make future pics that are similar better.

If they didn't want it critiqued, at least told what people liked/disliked, why would anyone post pictures on here?
Teh Wozzinator
Teh Wozzinator
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down