Novelism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What made your day today?

5 posters

Go down

What made your day today? Empty What made your day today?

Post by Dreamer Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:43 am

Yar, Matt, I be stealing your usergroup idea and making it available to everybody. But to give proper credit and to show you the way this is supposed to be done, go to YWS and look up Matt's happy place. It might only have one 't', I'm not sure.

Basically, you put the best thing or things that happened today that made it rock. Then, if someone is having a down day, they can come here and hopefully be cheered up. The things don't have to be big; they can be as small as getting the last pudding or having your sister hug you. Or they can be as big as getting such and such job that you've always dreamed of having, or getting a surprise vacation to Disney lando Or getting a new car. Or it could be you getting into a car crash and coming out, not only alive, but unharmed. If it made you smile, post it here.

I'll start:

Today, I recieved two e-mail allerts for topic replies on a SB I'm part of on YWS. This means that the writers' block era is over and the story can start moving forward again!

I also joined a super cool writing site ( Wink ) and am helping it take shape. This is awesome, because a year from now, when this place has over 1000 members, I can say that I was here at the beginning.

I also got to sleep in, and am about to finish up a research paper so I can get started on my next essay, the only things that need to be done before I can go to California. ^_^

So what made your day today?
Dreamer
Dreamer
Basic Writer
Basic Writer

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

What made your day today? Empty Re: What made your day today?

Post by telana_kiarr Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:08 am

Well, today we had TAKS test, which in and of itself is not exciting, but it took up most of the day, so we didn't have homework! Woot!
telana_kiarr
telana_kiarr
Experienced Writer
Experienced Writer

Female
Number of posts : 141
Humor : Er...not exactly sure what this means, but... *ahem* We are the knights who say...NI!

http://telana-kiarr.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:46 pm

I also joined a super cool writing site ( Wink ) and am helping it take shape. This is awesome, because a year from now, when this place has over 1000 members, I can say that I was here at the beginning.

I hope you're right! Thanks for the encouragement!

The best thing that happened to me... Hmm...

Well, this might not make much sense, but someopne at school told me I will never get my novel published. That's great because I know that in a few years fmo now I will be bathing in glory. lol!
Mark
Mark
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 292
Humor : Hehe!
Registration date : 2008-03-02

https://markcrawford.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Wozzinator Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:07 pm

You're already basking in glory, Mark... just not from the media! Very Happy
Teh Wozzinator
Teh Wozzinator
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Humor : Hahahahaha!! Omigosh, you are AWESOME!! Wait, why do I feel like I answered this wrong????
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:28 pm

lol!
Mark
Mark
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 292
Humor : Hehe!
Registration date : 2008-03-02

https://markcrawford.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by summer777 Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:43 pm

Hmmm...Well, I guess I am just hanging out today. So no real work today. Smile Today is very relaxing, so I will talk about friday.
On Friday me and my friend, Cami, were being wierd in Graphic Arts. So we decided to make funny faces at the little kids walking past our window in the lab looking out toward the hallway. We started doing it to a few kids when the assistant princapal walked past out window as we accidently made our faces at her and the kids by her. Embarassed Then me and Cami looked at eachother and burst out laughing. She fell on the floor because she was laughing so hard. lol! Then our graphic arts teacher, Mr. Holman(Who has the dryest and funniest sense of humor I know), looked down at Cami and just walked away muttering to himself. So I guess that was a highlight of my day on Friday.
summer777
summer777
Basic Writer
Basic Writer

Female
Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Wozzinator Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:18 am

I did a competition today called Sciene Olympiad ( www.soinc.org ), and I got two silver medals, a fifth place, a twelfth place, and a seventeenth... out of about 33 teams.

And our team (it's homeschooled) got to state, even though we only have eight people, and nearly everyone has fifteen. (The max.)

So yeah, I'm excited.

Jamon
Teh Wozzinator
Teh Wozzinator
Admin
Admin

Male
Humor : Hahahahaha!! Omigosh, you are AWESOME!! Wait, why do I feel like I answered this wrong????

Back to top Go down

Post by summer777 Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:29 am

Well, our Drama team placed fourth, which is very good because our scrip sucked and my drama team didn't have any say in what pla we wanted to do. So I got to miss two full days of school Very Happy
summer777
summer777
Basic Writer
Basic Writer

Female
Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Wozzinator Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:41 pm

How do you know your script sucked? You got fourth, right??
Teh Wozzinator
Teh Wozzinator
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum