Novelism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Icons

4 posters

Go down

My Icons Empty My Icons

Post by telana_kiarr Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:08 pm

My Icons Dive_i12

My Icons Ewan_i11

My Icons Mel_s_10

My Icons Mel_s_11

My Icons The_ro10

My Icons Hayden10

My Icons Hayden11

Let me know what you think!
telana_kiarr
telana_kiarr
Experienced Writer
Experienced Writer

Female
Number of posts : 141
Humor : Er...not exactly sure what this means, but... *ahem* We are the knights who say...NI!
Registration date : 2008-03-05

http://telana-kiarr.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

My Icons Empty Re: My Icons

Post by Teh Wozzinator Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:08 am

Pretty nice, although I think they'd be better as bigger pictures.

I'll rate them all:

1: 7/10 It's all right, not great...
2: 8/10 This one was good, but I don't get the faded picture that's in it. It's too small to see well.
3: 5/10 Sorry, I'm not really into flowers... Very Happy And it's not the best picture of one. Also, the writing's too small to read.
4: 9.5/10 I loved it! Your lighting was great. This was my favorite.
5: 9/10 I love the optical illusion road. I don't know if you're supposed to read it, but the writing is way too small if you are.
6: 4/10 It was really weird... I don't really understand it, and I don't like it, really.
7: 6/10 This was okay, I don't really know how to comment....

Overall, I think that you did a good job. As an icon-maker, I'd rate you 8/10. Very Happy Nice!

Jamon
Teh Wozzinator
Teh Wozzinator
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Humor : Hahahahaha!! Omigosh, you are AWESOME!! Wait, why do I feel like I answered this wrong????
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by telana_kiarr Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:36 pm

Thanks for the comments! Well, they're actually supposed to be small like that. They are icons, after all, and those are mostly supposed to be 100x100 pixels. If you don't mind, I will respond to the comments on each one...
1: That one I really messed up on... Embarassed But I felt really proud of myself because on the left and right sides, those had strips of white, and I fixed those up!
2: That one was just a picture of Ewan McGregor( I love you ) that I really liked.
3: Well, seeing as you're a guy, I would hope that you wouldn't be into flowers, lol. The words say "There is still hope..." Both the picture and the quote are from LotR, the Return of the King.
4: Yes, I like that one too! It's a picture from the Silmarillion. I never actually got that far in the book, but I love the pic.
5: Erm...I didn't know that it was optically illusional. But that's cool anyway! The words aren't meant to be read, but they're the lyrics to the song that Gandalf sings in FotR.
6 and 7: Yeah, these were random pictures I found of Hayden Christensen.... I don't even know why I made them, but I was in a random mood that day...
telana_kiarr
telana_kiarr
Experienced Writer
Experienced Writer

Female
Humor : Er...not exactly sure what this means, but... *ahem* We are the knights who say...NI!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatle Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:43 am

I like the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th ones.
Beatle
Beatle
Freelancer
Freelancer

Female
Number of posts : 21
Humor : Que? For a second there, I thought it was illegal to open an umbrella in a bus.
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://padfooted-beatle.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by telana_kiarr Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:46 am

Thanks Beatle!
telana_kiarr
telana_kiarr
Experienced Writer
Experienced Writer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by summer777 Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:07 am

Um, I'm not much of a Icon person, but i thought that these were pretty cool. The one with Hayden looks kinda wierd. Other that that I like
summer777
summer777
Basic Writer
Basic Writer

Female
Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down