Novelism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends (Sorry, another question!!)

4 posters

Go down

Friends (Sorry, another question!!) Empty Friends (Sorry, another question!!)

Post by Teh Wozzinator Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:48 am

Hey Mark, sorry to bother you so much, so soon... Anyways, I was just wondering if there's a friend-list feature on here. If not, it's fine, but if so, I was just wondering how to use it.

Don't hassle yourself if there isn't, it's not a problem...

Jamon
Teh Wozzinator
Teh Wozzinator
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Humor : Hahahahaha!! Omigosh, you are AWESOME!! Wait, why do I feel like I answered this wrong????
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Friends (Sorry, another question!!) Empty Re: Friends (Sorry, another question!!)

Post by Mark Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:20 pm

No, there isn't.

However, my friend from school asks me if I wanted him to make a forum for me. I could ask him to include it, if he knows how to. Nate is great programmer, so, who knows! Trouble is, this is a PHBB3 forum, and Jezza (my friend) only knows how to do PHBB2. So, unless he learns it, or we figure out how to change one to the other, we won't be able to do a lot. We will do our best thought, such as memberlist boxes, banners, forum home pages etc etc...
Mark
Mark
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 292
Humor : Hehe!
Registration date : 2008-03-02

https://markcrawford.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Friends (Sorry, another question!!) Empty Re: Friends (Sorry, another question!!)

Post by candle Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:42 am

Well I think you stand at a crossroads. You can either change to a new site or you can begin the Post Race. Which ever seems more important to you, (complications included).
candle
candle
Experienced Writer
Experienced Writer

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Wozzinator Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:16 am

No, I don't think that we should re-start the site just for the friends list. 'Cause I don't want to have to sign up again. (After all, I might not be the first member besides the admin if we restarted... again.)
Teh Wozzinator
Teh Wozzinator
Admin
Admin

Male
Humor : Hahahahaha!! Omigosh, you are AWESOME!! Wait, why do I feel like I answered this wrong????

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:37 am

Haha, Woz.

Perhaps you'll eventually meet sombody who speaks number three? Until then, I'm content without the friends list. Smile
Dreamer
Dreamer
Basic Writer
Basic Writer

Female
Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:32 pm

Ye, still. Hehe!

I don't think this host supports PHBB editting anyway... Oh well, I am sure I will be able to move all the members and post if we do move, so it won't affect anyone. That's unlikely though, this host is alright for the time being.
Mark
Mark
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by candle Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:11 am

Excellent, I'll go unpack Smile
candle
candle
Experienced Writer
Experienced Writer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Wozzinator Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:56 am

All over the forums, you mean?
Teh Wozzinator
Teh Wozzinator
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by candle Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:03 am

Why not, theres many rooms, many rooms for a scary old warlock to pounce out and... er, I just said that out loud just now didn't I, sorry Twisted Evil
candle
candle
Experienced Writer
Experienced Writer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Wozzinator Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:08 am

Since the question has been answered, and this is just becoming random, I shall lock this...
Teh Wozzinator
Teh Wozzinator
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:02 pm

A new answer:

I have turned friends on!
Mark
Mark
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Wozzinator Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:15 am

Okay, great! Now the question is officially answered... so this topic will be officially *LOCKED* now, no?
Teh Wozzinator
Teh Wozzinator
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down